 Space / 16897
Re: A new Moonbase module.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 02:33:35 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Tim Deering writes:
Hello,

Here is my module for the moonbase. It's just a simple house.
I call it The Module of Borrowed Ideas. Why you ask, well because in it
contains:

and here the main folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=24236

I'll be taking more pics later on today.

LMKWYT

T. Deering

Tim,

Looks good. You may have borrowed ideas, but you have combined them into quite
the cozy creation.  Definitely packed with fun little details, making it seem
like some minifig actually lives there.

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/