 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 464
463  |  465
Subject:
A new Moonbase module.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:17:40 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello,

Here is my module for the moonbase. It's just a simple house.
I call it The Module of Borrowed Ideas. Why you ask, well because in it
contains:

Steve Runnels toilet idea, Steve's toilet seen here:

Also theres Bram Lambrecht's TV, Bram's seen here:

There is Jamie Neufeld's airlock door also in my module, Jamies door seen
here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=227923

and last but not least is Chris Maddison's airlock do from his Dundee's
Bar, Chris' airlock door seen here:

There might be more...
Anyways on to my module. It has 4 rooms, the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen,
den/dinning room.

I'll point out some cool things: to the right is my cool fireplace;

heres my water cooler and replecator:

and here the main folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=24236

I'll be taking more pics later on today.

LMKWYT

T. Deering