 Space / 16579
Re: Submit your modules to the Moonbase Project Site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 09:10:13 GMT

Hi Bram,

Excellent work with your 'Submit' page; I just added my module.

But maybe you should make to following modification in your 'number of
connecting corridors':

Instead of '2:'

'2 I shaped'
and
'2 L shaped'

We're still waiting for the first supermodule to appear, so more than 4
corridors are 'temporarily out', but with those two options, you have all
possible combinations of corridor connections on a single baseplate...  That
might be useful if people plan to meet up with each other to build one big
base, so that they can plan a layout (and know how much space they will need)

Anyway, great job you did with the website!

Carl