 Space / 16566
16565  |  16567
Subject:
Submit your modules to the Moonbase Project Site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 22:42:44 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

If you have built a Moonbase module, please go to
http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase/submit/
and fill in the form.  Your module won't get put
on the site unless you submit it!
Thanks,
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht