 Space / 17288
Re: Submit your modules to the Moonbase Project Site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 23:00:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht writes:
If you have built a Moonbase module, please go to
http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase/submit/
and fill in the form.  Your module won't get put
on the site unless you submit it!
Thanks,
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org

Help!

I've been trying to add my module (Alpha-Omega Landing Site) to your
website.  After filling out the form (+ putting in correct links to
Brickshelf and one of the photos itself) and then pressing submit, it goes
to a blank screen and nothing seems to happen.  Am I doing something wrong
or is there a problem at my end?

Thanks for your help,

- Bob