 Space / 16974
Re: More moonbase and Monorail discussion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 14:20:22 GMT

"Jonathan Mizner" <ltwjanson@aol.com> wrote in message

20 sounds good.  Allows plenty of room for stuff underneath.  The only
question is.....how is it going to attach to the modules underneath (or
else, how is it going to support itself?)?

Whoever owns and brings the monorail will supply the pylons for it.  When
the track runs through my module it will be supported at the exact same
height as the nearby pylons (10 or 20 bricks high)

-Jon