 Space / 16942
Re: More moonbase and Monorail discussion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 23:25:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Hi all.  I've been constructing a module that will have a monorail terminal.
In this thread: http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=16346
We decided where the track should run across a module.  But we still have
not settled on the track's height.  10 or 20?  I'm at the stage where I can
easily build the terminal for either height.

Well 20 high would make more sense as it would not conflict with the corridors.

So what do you think?

(Also I don't have a monorail of my own so could someone please tell me what
a good interior height for my terminal should be, to allow plenty of
clearance?)

For plenty of clearance, at least 8 high.

-Jon
--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego