 Space / 6818
Re: New MOC: Planetary Exploration Vehicle "Odyssey"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 20:05:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hanson writes:
Hi everybody -

I've just uploaded a bunch of pictures to brickshelf:

The Odyssey is an exploration vehicle that can be configured as a spaceship, a
rover, or a submarine, depending on what the mission is.

It's got a fully detailed interior (I'm expecially happy with the way the
interior turned out) with all the amenities for a crew of four.

Your interior did turn out nice.  You ever think of building a base/facility
using those details?  (Bunks, Control Room, ETC...)

Lawrence Wilkes reminded us of his Land Carrier MOC about a week ago - I have to
say that his excellent model was a big influence on mine.

LMKWYT!

I like it!

Rob
robo2705@hotmail.com