 Space / 6793
Re: New MOC: Planetary Exploration Vehicle "Odyssey"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 18:21:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:

oooOOOoooo...

That's usually what I say when I see your stuff, too.

Things I like:

-Good bunks. 3 wide seems to work well for minifigs.
-Good meeting table. I like the round table and the central computer.
-I LOVE the pilots chairs. Great shape!

I like those chairs a lot myself. It's a design I've used for a while, and
at least one of them sneaks into just about every model I build. They take
up a lot of room, but they're comfy on those long voyages :-)

-Airlock door with wheel is very good. I think a 1x2 tile on top would help
it, however. Maybe a Star Wars tech tile?

I actually did have a tile on the top of the door at some point, but took it
off for some reason. Ah well. I think the wheel on the door is a little too
big, and I would have used a smaller one, but the technic brick that holds
the gears is white and I wanted to cover that up.

-I like the lever to open the rear hatch. Simple, but I just like it. :^)

Excellent work!

Thanks!