 Space / 6796
Re: New MOC: Planetary Exploration Vehicle "Odyssey"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 19:04:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hanson writes:

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:

-I like the lever to open the rear hatch. Simple, but I just like it. :^)

Ooh! I forgot to say that this little detail (and many others) was added at
the suggestion of my wife. She's just full of good ideas :-)