 Space / 6803
Re: New MOC: Planetary Exploration Vehicle "Odyssey"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 20:09:46 GMT

Wow! That's just very cool! I love the wheeled version! A big box on some
big wheels with lots of odd projections makes it look very nice! The
modularity is also great! And all that detail!

Wow!

Kyle
High Velocity LEGO (Home to Keppler Industries)
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.space, Paul Hanson writes:
Hi everybody -

I've just uploaded a bunch of pictures to brickshelf:

The Odyssey is an exploration vehicle that can be configured as a spaceship, a
rover, or a submarine, depending on what the mission is.

It's got a fully detailed interior (I'm expecially happy with the way the
interior turned out) with all the amenities for a crew of four.

Lawrence Wilkes reminded us of his Land Carrier MOC about a week ago - I have to
say that his excellent model was a big influence on mine.

LMKWYT!

Thanks - Paul