 Space / 6819
6818  |  6820
Subject:
Griffon Industries begins a new day!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 21:49:10 GMT

We are proud to annouce, that Griffon Industries is Officially OPEN. We are
found on StellerNet here at this address!!!

http://www.crosswinds.net/~griffonind

Beware! Due to disputs, that may change!
We are also re-releasing and releasing several fighters for this event!!!

The Knat Heavy/Light Fighter!

The Piranha re-released!

Please visit them and LMKWYT! We cant satisfy the customer until we get what
the customer wants!

Griffon Industries
'All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer her by...'
Rick Hallman