 Space / 6833
Re: Griffon Industries begins a new day!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 17:00:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patrick Sayre-Little writes:

Rick Hallman wrote:

The Piranha re-released!

Looks like somebody's been playing a lot of WC lately...

Yes, I do get some of my designs from Wing Commander. I am currently working
on two new fighters. The Panther Medium Fighter and the Vampire Heavy Fighter.

((they are from Wing Commander: Prophecy))

Rick