 Space / 6491
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/19/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 23:41:30 GMT

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ...
Paul Baulch at paul@vic.bigpond.net.au wrote:

I agree with you Paul. I wonder whether Mark's become infatuated with • those
curved window pieces, to the extent that he can't resist putting them in • his
MOCs despite the way they make the cockpits look incongrously boxy, and
somewhat out-of-place with the rest of the craft. Then again, that may • just
be we two Pauls' feelings about the subject... ;-)

I'm not sure what you mean by that, Paul.

I've never used those windows on another MOC... this is the first.

I'm so dreadfully embarrassed... I thought the blue freighter used the same
windshield arrangement, but on closer inspection I see I was mistaken. I
think I was looking at the wrong pictures :-(

Many many apple logies!

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164