 Space / 6193
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/19/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 00:01:38 GMT

Sandlin-esque (someone else used it before me)
Darn (so I'm just 'someone else now'. D'oh). I guess I should've Trademarked
it the first time I used Sandlin-esque®.

About your model-it was very "Sandlin-esque" (it should be!) and unusual.
Nice non-symetrical design, and a neat cockpit.  The barrel is pretty neat
Which is generally what I wanted the adjective to imply, yes: his unusual,
not quite symmetrical colour coordinated designs with detailed interiors.
Oh, right: Muffin Head, the design is unusual, not quite symmetrical,  with
a nicely detailed cockpit. i.e. Sandlin-esque =p

However, if I may? The colour scheme is good as is, but I couldn't help but
wonder how it would look either grey and black (no white) or black and
white(very little grey). Just a suggestion, of course, but I'd like to see
one that's not approximately equal portions of grey and white (much like the
UCS X-Wing, which looks much better in all grey, even if it is 'wrong'). I
think this design might really lend itself to a black/white (or black/grey)
colour scheme.

Mark W.