 Space / 6197
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/19/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 00:15:44 GMT

in article G7Fp1y.B47@lugnet.com, Kirby Warden wrote:

How can the LSF still be suffering such heavy losses?  Are they lacking
resources to mass produce their ships?  Do they suffer from poor leadership
or tactical strategy?  Does their inteligence sources need some modification?

Er, Well, you see, there are these giant canine species that are very hard
to deal with. Their large hairs are even found in the LSF's parts stockpile.

I like it.
I'm a fan of detail.  Suttle is nice.  But in-your-face detail demands
to be recognized.  It's loud.  It dosen't play well with others.  It takes
what it wants.  It will not take "no" for an answer.

Heh.

Have I hammered the point home?

Oh Jeez. Here's another one for your list, Sean.

The Hammer is a mean, mean fighting machine.

Thanks, Mark, you're the man.
~Kirby~

Thanks Kirby. :^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin