 Space / 6199
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/19/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 00:39:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
How about Hoopy (ob. Hitchhiker's reference)
Hitchhiker, or Hitchhiker's Guide? (I'm assuming you meant the latter, but I
think it's a British expression. Being that Douglass Adams is from the
UK...). Speaking of which, you should create a Beeblebrox Industries or
something (not obscure, just a reference). Hey, Mark, do you remember if it
was in Hitchhiker's Guide that mentioned the funniest joke ever(created by a
bunch of monks) that was too funny so it was a deadly weapon? I ask because
I came across this refence in a Trek novel and it sounded familiar; it
wouldn't be the 1st time either. In the Trek encyclopedia the description of
Earth ends with the 2 words "Mostly harmless."

too.  Does it have any laser turrets?

Nope, no turrets. This is pretty much a point-in-one-direction-and-shoot
kind of ship.
Sure looks like it too!

Mark W.