 Space / 6191
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/19/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 23:33:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone!

Please see the HSF-250 "Hammer" Mobile Cannon

In my Spacecraft section, or just click "Whats New"

Enjoy.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

(reads post, thinks "why not check it out", looks at, gets annoyed).  What
I am I going to do?!?  I am running out of positive adjectives for your
models!!!  I guess some new positive words are needed.  At risk of sounding
stupid, here's a list of possible words to use:

SPIFFY (sounds extremelly stupid, and I normally dislike the word, but it is
Spiffco...)

Sandlin-esque (someone else used it before me)

  Uh, I can't think of any more that fit Mark.  Seriously, does anyone have
any ideas?  We need an adjective that describes cool Space models besides
"original, unique, cool, awesome, etc.  One that can be used for all Space
models also.  Any suggestions?

  About your model-it was very "Sandlin-esque" (it should be!) and unusual.
Nice non-symetrical design, and a neat cockpit.  The barrel is pretty neat
too.  Does it have any laser turrets?