 Space / 6188
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/19/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 23:18:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone!

Please see the HSF-250 "Hammer" Mobile Cannon

In my Spacecraft section, or just click "Whats New"

Enjoy.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

Very nice detail on the gun's back end!  The sections/thick wing-type
thingies at each end of the craft - do they rotate?  Very nce use of the
white LOM/SW parts.  I'm loving those droid escapes more and more!

To bad the set that the green windshield comes in was too expensive at the
time for me to snatch up, because I think it blengs beautiful form with the
blocky pilot's "pod".  Very, very nice.

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.