 Space / 6207
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/19/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 18:54:14 GMT

Mark Sandlin wrote:

Hi Everyone!

Please see the HSF-250 "Hammer" Mobile Cannon

In my Spacecraft section, or just click "Whats New"

Enjoy.

Mm...aha...yes.... neatoid! Once again, your detail amazes me.
Everything looks quite good on the model. Now you need to make a Gundam
to go with it ;)

BTW, was Timmy your first target?

--
I think it'd be funny if someone