 Space / 6356
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/19/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:25:45 GMT

Paul Hartzog wrote in message ...
wow,
mark really thinks outside the box
and doesn't let the inherent blockiness
of lego limit his shapes and ideas

a flying gun, lol

if there's anything that coulda been better
on this one its the cockpit

I agree with you Paul. I wonder whether Mark's become infatuated with those
curved window pieces, to the extent that he can't resist putting them in his
MOCs despite the way they make the cockpits look incongrously boxy, and
somewhat out-of-place with the rest of the craft. Then again, that may just
be we two Pauls' feelings about the subject... ;-)

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/