 Space / 6363
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/19/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 00:56:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:
I wonder whether Mark's become infatuated with those
curved window pieces, to the extent that he can't resist putting them in his
MOCs despite the way they make the cockpits look incongrously boxy, and
somewhat out-of-place with the rest of the craft

To which MOC's do you refer?

-Tom McD.
when replying, mares eat oats, and does eat oats, and little lambs eat spamcake