 Space / 6198
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/19/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 00:18:10 GMT

in article G7FpEq.C3u@lugnet.com, A. Mark Wilburn wrote:

However, if I may? The colour scheme is good as is, but I couldn't help but
wonder how it would look either grey and black (no white) or black and
white(very little grey). Just a suggestion, of course, but I'd like to see
one that's not approximately equal portions of grey and white (much like the
UCS X-Wing, which looks much better in all grey, even if it is 'wrong'). I
think this design might really lend itself to a black/white (or black/grey)
colour scheme.

Hmm. I'm not very partial to black and white. It reminds me too much of the
days when Classic Space went from Blue and Gray to Black and White. Yecch.

I could have made it all gray, but lately I've been trying to add a bit of
color to things so they don't look so bland.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego