 Space / 6194
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/19/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 00:11:03 GMT

in article G7FnED.63G@lugnet.com, Trevor Pruden wrote:

Very nice detail on the gun's back end!  The sections/thick wing-type
thingies at each end of the craft - do they rotate?  Very nce use of the
white LOM/SW parts.  I'm loving those droid escapes more and more!

The wingy bits do fold up, but they aren't intended to move for any real
purpose.

To bad the set that the green windshield comes in was too expensive at the
time for me to snatch up, because I think it blengs beautiful form with the
blocky pilot's "pod".  Very, very nice.

You should be able to get the Hydro Crystallation Station on mega-clearance
nowadays. They might still have some at KB Toy Works.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego