 Space / 6492
Re: Missing Multicore wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:20:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:
"Payton Ware" <ware@usc.edu> wrote in message news:G7yMyt.Gt2@lugnet.com...
I am missing one of the giant wheels from the M:Tron Multicore Magnitizer,
LEGO set 6989. Anyone got an extra they'd be willing to give up?

Payton

Uhh good luck :^)  That's the only set those wheels came in.  Still, I feel >your pain.

Ummm... I thought they also came in the 6933 Blacktron II "Spectral Starglider"
and the 6895 Space Police "Spy Trak" .

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6933

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6895

Are those smaller?