 Space / 6594
Re: Missing Multicore wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 18:27:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Scott Sanburn wrote:

Actually, there are four different sizes.  Small and medium are fairly
common in the last few years (but I'm guessing we won't see them again
soon).  Large wheels appeared in a few sets, but I don't remember any after
the post-Classic Space subthemes (i.e., SPII, BTII, M:Tron).

But you're right, only the MCM had the giant wheels.

Actually it looks like the new Watto's junkyard set has 4 red ones. I
can't tell from the picture if they're are large or medium. Also,
didn't the insectoid set planetary prowler have 2 large blue ones?

-Jon