 Space / 6667
Re: Missing Multicore wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 14:56:29 GMT

Payton,

Wow. Lots of discussion I never thought my original post would create... • But
still no one has one to spare? Heh. Oh well.

Payton

Indeed. It is one of those rare parts few people would be willing to give
up. My six are staying on my MCM, and I am sure most people say the same.
You might want to try E-bay and see if it comes up in a collection or
something, I saw one or two with that set in it. You can always tell by the
tires!

Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?