 Space / 6605
Re: Missing Multicore wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 23:27:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
The wheels in wattos junkyard are of the medium size (the middle ones in
this set: http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1787_1) So if the ones at eh back are
large, and the ones on the mcm are super-large, then these are medium...

OOPS! They are the medium.

Wayne

Now that I realize the MCM has the huge ones, I want one!

--Kyle
High elocity LEGO:
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.space, Wayne R. Hussey writes:
In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:

In lugnet.space, Scott Sanburn wrote:

Actually, there are four different sizes.  Small and medium are fairly
common in the last few years (but I'm guessing we won't see them again
soon).  Large wheels appeared in a few sets, but I don't remember any after
the post-Classic Space subthemes (i.e., SPII, BTII, M:Tron).

But you're right, only the MCM had the giant wheels.

Actually it looks like the new Watto's junkyard set has 4 red ones. I
can't tell from the picture if they're are large or medium. Also,
didn't the insectoid set planetary prowler have 2 large blue ones?

-Jon

They are the large ones. Glad they put 4 in the set :)

Wayne