 Space / 6495
Re: Missing Multicore wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 14:41:05 GMT

Norman & All,

Ummm... I thought they also came in the 6933 Blacktron II
"Spectral Starglider"
and the 6895 Space Police "Spy Trak" .

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6933

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6895

Are those smaller?

Those are smaller, there are three different sizes. The MCM
is the only one with those big wheels, the two sets you
mentioned are the medium size. Too bad they don't make those
again! :)

Scott S.

Please visit http://www.cleanweb.net