 Space / 6623
Re: Missing Multicore wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 16:53:43 GMT

  Hey, how many studs across were the MCM wheels?  I think I have six
  in a collection that I got from a dark-ager over the holidays.  They
  do make spiffy engine cowls!  However, I can't quite figure out why
  I didn't get any of the other goodies in the set with 'em...

5 or 6 studs, I think.  I've got a bunch, but they're all at home. :\

This'll probably further complicate matters but they have got to be bigger
than that. A quick measurement of the large wheels makes them around 7 studs
in diameter.
I've always been curious how big those wheels were, I never owned the MCM,
my dark age started soon after SP1.

-Jon