 Space / 5750
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/3/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 04:00:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi everyone,

Please see the IPS HF-300 Medium Freighter in my Spacecraft section.

Or just click "What's New" :^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
Pushing the envelope again. This is a different direction for you, Mark. The
ship looks pretty functional. I like the technic pieces around the
engines...and an odd choice for a color scheme. I'm a little uncomfortable
with the windows being so "boxy", but the windows do give the cockpit a very
good "frieghter" feel. The pilot can see around him very well as opposed to
the locked in feel of a fighter. I like the aft view best. I can imagine the
ship speeding away and banking etc...
Bryce