 Space / 5746
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/3/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 02:55:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
in article G6M9Ko.DEI@lugnet.com, Mladen Pejic wrote:

Very nice. However, I think it would look better if you made the sides more
rounded and detailed.

I agree. Perhaps you should buy me a whole lot of blue 2x2 and 2x3 slopes
and inverse slopes. ;^)

Believe me, if I had the money I would, right after I'd buy myself a couple
thousand black and yellow plates, bricks, slopes, beams, and space elements!
Then I'd hop over to your house and we'd build huge mecha and spacecraft and
than make LEGO battle dioramas... ;-)

Also the top and bottom look very flat, and could easily
have more stuff added to them.

But do they need stuff added to them? I wasn't necessarily shooting for a
Star Wars tech-covered freighter look this time around.

Yeah, I guess you're right.

Otherwise, it's a very cool freighter, and I
really like the engines, interior and colour scheme, despite the somewhat • boxy
look.

Thanks. :^)

You're welcome.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin