 Space / 5727
Re: "2001: A Lego Odyssey" - A New Lego Movie!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 22:45:06 GMT

I don't mean to assume, but I'm interested in how you did this.

Judging by the QT format is it safe to say you used some type of digital
video camera (like the every day Hi8 / Digital8 Cameras) and transferred it
over firewire to  something like iMovie from an iMac to do this?

I'm impressed with the first 3 seconds that are downloading over the cable
modem and I'm very interested in knowing what equipment you used.  The
Studios camera is too low a res for my tastes.

Tom