 Space / 4709
Re: Galactic Shipyard update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 04:09:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
I just added 3 ships by Jason Baker in the Capital ships section.  I'm very
excited about the addition of these ships to the site. They're huge!  As far
as I know Jason has never posted on Lugnet before.

-Behemoth: This ship is what inspired me to build my ship, Bardiel.
-Osiris: Another great ship. I love the pattern he made with the bricks on
the hull.
-Hyperion: His newest ship which still is not done. This ship is awesome.
Its extremely modular, has interior lights and glowing thrusters. Check out
the fire extinguisher. I love it!

In the speeder section I added a link to Captain Ahnee's speeder, The Brown
Noser. Check it out its hilarious.

   As always I welcome anyone's ideas on how to better organize ships or
how to make the site grow.
   And if you have a ship, send it in!

   Thanks,
   -Jon
--
The Galactic Shipyard
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer

I looked at the Hyperion using the link in another post and it's very cool
(and very big).  But for some reason, when I click on the link provided
(http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer) it takes me to a classic space page with
pictures on it called "outpost1.jpg" etc. and they don't load.  Am I going
to the wrong site for the Galactic Shipyard?  Or is my connection just
really screwed up?  Please help, I need to see these new ships, they sound
amazing!

-Nick