 Space / 4684
Re: Galactic Shipyard update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:50:44 GMT

All I see in the back are lego boxes: basic, mindstorm, dacta...
My question is what is this red thing in this picture?

http://home.att.net/~carpc/hyperion/uc007.jpg

It looks like a black hose conected to a  ?  Upper left corner.

    -Jon

Yeah, I was wondering that too. In a few of the images on the page:

http://home.att.net/~carpc/hyperion/

You can see some boxes of something in the background, but I don't • recognise
the brand name. Could it be a brand of clone brick, maybe?