 Space / 4675
Re: Galactic Shipyard update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:54:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:

From: "Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net>

I just added 3 ships by Jason Baker in the Capital ships section.  I'm very
excited about the addition of these ships to the site. They're huge!  As far
as I know Jason has never posted on Lugnet before.

I've seen the two older capital ships, but I hadn't seen his APC transport
or his newest capital ship.

Cooool.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

Beautiful.  A truely superb design.  I REALLY like the FTL drive details,
internal and external.

Where,  oh WHERE,  does he get all that beautiful grey 2x4 brick?

His latest (Hyperion) is roughly 4 times the size of mine (Deifenbaker), and
mine is not a hollow shell with thin plates inside either.  I estimate the
Deifenbaker to have about 3000 bricks, and it's HEAVY.  The Hyperion must
weigh a ton.

Somebody shoot me...

Trev