 Space / 4686
Re: Galactic Shipyard update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 16:15:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
All I see in the back are lego boxes: basic, mindstorm, dacta...
My question is what is this red thing in this picture?

http://home.att.net/~carpc/hyperion/uc007.jpg

It looks like a black hose conected to a  ?  Upper left corner.

   -Jon

SNIP

It looks a bit Mega Blockish to me.  Some one gave me some Mega Blocks for
Christmas last year (the gift that keeps not giving :-)) and some of those
orange parts look to be from an orange digger set.  (Why Rock Raiders would
need competition I don't know)  I would say those 2x4 gray look to be mega
blocks, perhaps from the Kitty Hawk set.  No problem, this starship is a
fine model!  I wish Lego would produce a set with large amounts of bricks
like these large Mega Block sets.  Then we wouldn't have to spend a fortune
to actually build something big.

Chris <><

P.S.  Personal rant... where are the blue bulk bricks???  I need more!