 Space / 4662
4661  |  4663
Subject:
Galactic Shipyard update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:28:28 GMT

I just added 3 ships by Jason Baker in the Capital ships section.  I'm very
excited about the addition of these ships to the site. They're huge!  As far
as I know Jason has never posted on Lugnet before.

-Behemoth: This ship is what inspired me to build my ship, Bardiel.
-Osiris: Another great ship. I love the pattern he made with the bricks on
the hull.
-Hyperion: His newest ship which still is not done. This ship is awesome.
Its extremely modular, has interior lights and glowing thrusters. Check out
the fire extinguisher. I love it!

In the speeder section I added a link to Captain Ahnee's speeder, The Brown
Noser. Check it out its hilarious.

    As always I welcome anyone's ideas on how to better organize ships or
how to make the site grow.
    And if you have a ship, send it in!

    Thanks,
    -Jon