 Space / 4693
4692  |  4694
Subject:
Brown Noser (was: Galactic Shipyard update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 18:08:23 GMT

A question:
  Does the Brown Noser fit inside the Nasal Avenger?

And an observation:
  Somehow, I can't really see Captain Ahnee wearing a helmet.  I mean,
  I see it in the pictures... but I'd imagine him riding without one.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
In the speeder section I added a link to Captain Ahnee's speeder, The Brown
Noser. Check it out its hilarious.
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer