 Space / 4694
Re: Infected by the Space-Heads of SEALUG!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 18:08:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.sealug, Mark Sandlin writes:
From: "Sean Forbes" <moeby@msn.com>

I, being one of two AFOLs that didn't
bring some type of futuristic model to the meeting, built one.

Hah! I saw your Star Wars alternate models! You're not fooling anyone!

Mark "Muffin-Head" Sandlin

Now don't get me started.  Star Wars happened a long, long time ago in a galaxy
far, far away.  Not in our future!  Ha!

Besides, I had to bring those or you guys wouldn't let me in the door. :)

-Sean  The (nonotspaceorfutureorscifi) Pirate (space)