 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 72
71  |  73
Subject:
Infected by the Space-Heads of SEALUG!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 08:56:10 GMT

Hey,

After the meeting on Saturday, I realized how many pieces I usually don't
use for Adventurers or Pirate creations.  I also realized most of these have
a Space feel and this is the reason for their currently limited use.  So, in
keeping with the group and ignoring Mark and Mark's protests that SEALUG
isn't a grand Space-loving conspiracy, I, being one of two AFOLs that didn't
bring some type of futuristic model to the meeting, built one.

I'm really happy with it for my first try since I went next door as a kid
and built with his classic Space stuff many moons ago. Check it out at:

www.geocities.com/catjuggling95/Space.html

and LMKWYT!

Sean

PS: Please note that I still plan to bring Pirate ships to the next meeting
in order to suck as many people as I can into a game of Evil Stevie's Pirate
Game.