 Space / 4697
Re: Brown Noser (was: Galactic Shipyard update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 20:19:11 GMT

I agree:  Captain Abnee is the ultimate ladie's man!  What would a helmet do
to his emaculate tresses?

"Men, we don't need no stinkin' helmets!  Somebody get me a mirror..."

Trev

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner writes:
A question:
Does the Brown Noser fit inside the Nasal Avenger?

And an observation:
Somehow, I can't really see Captain Ahnee wearing a helmet.  I mean,
I see it in the pictures... but I'd imagine him riding without one.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
In the speeder section I added a link to Captain Ahnee's speeder, The Brown
Noser. Check it out its hilarious.
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer