 Space / 4685
Re: 2 new models @ Keppler Industries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:52:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Hello, I have just finished updating my site with two new spaceships.  They
are the Puffin and the Walrus which are both under the space section here:
http://people.atl.mediaone.net/kindustries/space.html

Kyle,
I've seen them on Brickshelf for a couple days. I was wondering if you were
going to post.
The Puffin is very well done. It looks like a space ship not a sub. I think
Dan is the only other person who has done a yellow ship and not had it look
like an Aquazone sub. The lines on it work well. The canopy blends into the
fuselage naturally. Nothing looks "forced". Also the Puffin has a low
profile sturdy dropship look. I also like the name because I'm not very good
at naming things. Lastly hidden weapons are always a plus!

I hope you like them, and, as always, comments are encouraged!

Yup! I like 'em both. And the Black Panther. I hadn't seen that one. Great
gatling gun! Although I'm still partial to the Puffin :-]
Bryce