 Space / 4679
Re: 2 new models @ Keppler Industries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 02:30:20 GMT

Thanks mark!

When I set off to build this I wanted it to be rather squat, yellow, and
have loads of hidden weapons... I think I succeded...

[Kyle]
--
Kyle's LEGO site(s):
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Yo Kyle,

I really like the Puffin! Not many spacecraft look good in yellow, IMO, but
I think you pulled it off very well. I also like the "low profile" look that
it gets from that windshield you used. The deploying missile racks are
really sweet.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin