 Space / 4701
Re: 2 new models @ Keppler Industries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 21:57:11 GMT

Yup, thats the one!  Investigating furter he says he got the idea from Terry
Keller: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/4654/sp-hilt.html

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.space, Bryce McGlone writes:
In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Thanks Bryce! But I didn't design the gatling gun on the Black Panther, It
is a modified version of someone else's design... I think it was jeremy
sproat...

I think it may have been his Fahlgeier fighter.
http://www.io.com/~jsproat/lego/pov/index.shtml
Bryce