 Space / 4700
4699  |  4701
Subject:
Site Update(s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 21:56:32 GMT

I've been updating my site like mad for the last couple of weeks.  Most of
it has been entries for the current Classic Space contest, but today I put
up something else.  Check out the Dark Futuron Message Interceptor.  This is
the small ship from the Message Intercept Base, done up in new colors to
match my Black/Grey Dark Futuron theme.

The newest ship is at:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/btroncon/index.html

And if you haven't been looking at the contest entries, you will find a slew
of other new creations up on my space creations page:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/index.html

Also, a few of my creations now have instructions pages and .dat files that
I generated with LDraw and MLCAD.  So far, the only way to find these is to
go to a specific model page and discover that that model has them.  I'm
working on some kind of indicator for this on the model index pages, but
haven't yet found a way that I like.  In the meantime, here are the models
that have virtual Lego stuff:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/hoverpod/index.html
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/uglywalk/index.html
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/cllaunch/index.html
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/clscout/index.html

Enjoy- and feel free to share your opinions!

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com