 Space / 4702
Re: SHELL UFO -- cool piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:11:46 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jeff Johnston writes:
Look for the great big 'LEGO' signs - they're often stuck in the decorative
planters in between the gas pumps, or in the little grassy strip by the side
of
the road.

Yep! I found the small sets in the big Shell along the river in Cambridge.
Thanks! The attendant said the ferrari and the other bigger sets will be
there starting Dec. 1.

-Shiri