 Marketplace / Shopping / 5660
Re: SHELL UFO -- cool piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 22:07:01 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Todd Lehman writes:

p.s.  The small boxed SHELL sets here are $1.99 each -- or $1.49 with a $10
purchase.  Is this a typical price around the U.S.?

In my area two different Shell stations each have different prices. One has
two varieties of the small sets selling for $1.49 without purchase. (Though,
apparently a $10 purchase will be required in two weeks.) The other has all
of the small sets selling for $1.99 with no mention of a discount.