 Marketplace / Shopping / 5656
5655  |  5657
Subject:
SHELL UFO -- cool piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 19:42:01 GMT

The exclusive, elusive SHELL sets have shown up in the Boston area!  I'm
excited about one set in particular,

   http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2543

because it contains gray 4x8 airplaine tailfin element which is *very* hard to
find these days...

   http://img.lugnet.com/ld/7/3474.gif

...and which, even when it was easy to find in older Town sets, was very
expensive to acquire.

I think it's a great piece for a number of space-related reasons:  little
wings, canards, vertical dual tailfins, etc.

The 2543 set also contains a black _un_printed UFO helmet.

--Todd

p.s.  The small boxed SHELL sets here are $1.99 each -- or $1.49 with a $10
purchase.  Is this a typical price around the U.S.?