 Marketplace / Shopping / 5705
Re: SHELL UFO -- cool piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 13:52:22 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

Hey Todd!!

Thanks for the info! Can you tell us at which specific Shell stations you
saw this?

I've seen them at two different Shell stations along Rt 9 - I think one was
in Wellesley and the other in Framingham - and one in Chelmsford, so the
chances are good that they're at most Shell stations in general.

Look for the great big 'LEGO' signs - they're often stuck in the decorative
planters in between the gas pumps, or in the little grassy strip by the side
of
the road.

Some stations seem to have all of the small sets out.  Others are releasing
them slowly - the one I actually stopped at to get sets only had the 'Town'
ones.